What's new

Looking for AT Gold..Infinium LS..Tiger Shark

Lake Hunter

Full Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2009
Messages
123
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
California
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Will trade a 1 month old CTX 3030 for all 3 if deal is right.
 
The AT Gold and Tiger Shark are a must. But open to a Sea Hunter MK2 or Sand Shark in place of Infinium.
 
Lake Hunter,

I was wondering.....Why don't you want your Minelab CTX 3030? The reason why I ask is because I myself is thinking about getting a Minelab CTX 3030. I would greatly appreciate any information you have.

Thank You,

Brian T. Booth
 
I do have a AT Gold if your interested in just buying it, you'll save a little bit of money. It is Brand New, was never taken out of the box...$645 obo
 
Will sell CTX if no deal is found for detectors listed.
 
I will get some pics posted and let you know. Not sure yet because I really want to just trade.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom