LOOKING FOR BOMB INFORMATION

RichardReeves

Jul 30, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have came across a deserted site with stripped wires and "something" about the size of a canned sodas hanged on the said wire, with various circular land mines, is anyone of you can tell me what im looking at? according to my research the site was abandoned when a glass bottle broke and a gas "leaked" causing illnesses to the "natives" who was using it as a shelter.

Mr.Gold

Nov 7, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
telling the police about a treasure is probably the worst thing you could do in PH.

Mr.Gold

Nov 7, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
no, sorry about that, and thank you for the welcome. it's just from my experience here in PH, a site where one would discover bombs, is very likely to be a burial site of the Japanese during WWII, of course this would need to be confirmed. Police, Military and any government official here; one would have to be very cautious about who to approach, most of them are after the vast amounts of treasure buried here, and would happily take it from anyone if they recovered.

Mr.Gold

Nov 7, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
we'd need to know more about the site, and preferably see photos of what has been seen to make any firm analysis on what it might be. Richard, can you provide us with some photos?

Nov 23, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
im sorry , no pictures available, but i found some thing very peculiar inside not to mention the smell of rotting fish, pass the trip wires (threading carefully) found giant clams (taclobo) neatly piled inside down didnt touch it yet and a wall (yes a man made wall) with a covering that seems to be a asphalt, like the one found in roads,

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
im sorry , no pictures available, but i found some thing very peculiar inside not to mention the smell of rotting fish, pass the trip wires (threading carefully) found giant clams (taclobo) neatly piled inside down didnt touch it yet and a wall (yes a man made wall) with a covering that seems to be a asphalt, like the one found in roads,

Soda Can on a wire could be anything from a simple rattle type alarm system, Lamp shade,
child's telephone etc. or something formerly or presently dangerous.
unfortunately due to lack of pictures there is no way to say safe or not.

Good Luck ! keep us advised !

Last edited:

BRC

Jun 24, 2011
Tampa Bay
Detector(s) used
Excal II, Sand Shark, At-Max, EquInox 800, Deus 2..
i have came across a deserted site with stripped wires and "something" about the size of a canned sodas hanged on the said wire, with various circular land mines, is anyone of you can tell me what im looking at? according to my research the site was abandoned when a glass bottle broke and a gas "leaked" causing illnesses to the "natives" who was using it as a shelter.

no, sorry about that, and thank you for the welcome. it's just from my experience here in PH, a site where one would discover bombs, is very likely to be a burial site of the Japanese during WWII, of course this would need to be confirmed. Police, Military and any government official here; one would have to be very cautious about who to approach, most of them are after the vast amounts of treasure buried here, and would happily take it from anyone if they recovered.

Are guys having a conversation with yourself...?? Mr. Gold and Mr. Reeves....Whata Hoot !!!!!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
there is nothing Wrong with 2 Members having a Conversation.
By the way This is The Philippines forum.
If you have nothing Constructive to say.

• DON'T

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI Richard; Simple Logic here says "CALL THE POLICE." There is "NO" treasure worth your life literally. I hope you'd rather be safe than sorry. If it turns out to be safe then at least you know. BUUUUTTTT if it does to out to be a bomb setup then chances are the nut who set them up HAS in fact booby trapped that whole area. Don't be a fool. Go ahead to call the police "NOW." I don't care about being suspicious of Authorities or not. This is nothing to fool with PERIOD. You obviously don't have the experience to deal with this situation. Let some one who does do it. Then you can live to enjoy the Holidays with your Family and friends ok. PEACE:RONB
Be a live chicken rather than a dead fool ok. Bye.

Last edited:

BRC

Jun 24, 2011
Tampa Bay
Detector(s) used
Excal II, Sand Shark, At-Max, EquInox 800, Deus 2..
there is nothing Wrong with 2 Members having a Conversation.
By the way This is The Philippines forum.
If you have nothing Constructive to say.

• DON'T

Two members ...?? Yeah..Your right....:icon_salut: Enjoy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread