D daleson Tenderfoot Joined Sep 10, 2011 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Sep 10, 2011 Thread Owner #1 I am looking for someone who goes by cactusjumper who says he knew Dale Howard while he (Dale) was searching for the Lost Dutchman Mine. I would like to chat about that.
I am looking for someone who goes by cactusjumper who says he knew Dale Howard while he (Dale) was searching for the Lost Dutchman Mine. I would like to chat about that.
Nugget Hunter Smith Jr. Member Joined Jun 18, 2010 Messages 61 Reaction score 10 Golden Thread 0 Location Mobile, AL Detector(s) used MXT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 11, 2011 #2 You would be better off posting this on the Lost Dutchman thread, as that is where you will find him.
You would be better off posting this on the Lost Dutchman thread, as that is where you will find him.