What's new

WTB / Looking for : Dan Wylde's Peralta Map Parchment Sheets ( Old GTE "Itdan" Site )

Clyde Mason

Tenderfoot
Joined
Sep 14, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone, I am looking to acquire another physical set of Dan Wylde's Peralta Stone Map Sheets .
Specifically, I am searching for the large , parchment-style map sheets that feature his 1997 copyright ( "Copyright 1997/ Dan Wylde . All Rights reserved/Peralta Stones")

For those who have been in the Superstition Mountain Research community for a while, these are the maps that were originally featured and sold via his old GTE personal webpage back in the late 90's and early 2000s (gte.net), where he showed his landmark overlay alignment research .

If anyone has a physical set of these large parchment sheets they are willing to part with , or if you have high-resolution digital backups/scans of the map files and the old matched.htm" website materials, please send me a PM . I am more than happy to pay a fair price for them.

Thanks in advance for any leads of info !
 
Please be aware, per our rules only supporting vendors and charter members can sell here, all other offers are deleted.
 
Hi everyone, I am looking to acquire another physical set of Dan Wylde's Peralta Stone Map Sheets .
Specifically, I am searching for the large , parchment-style map sheets that feature his 1997 copyright ( "Copyright 1997/ Dan Wylde . All Rights reserved/Peralta Stones")

For those who have been in the Superstition Mountain Research community for a while, these are the maps that were originally featured and sold via his old GTE personal webpage back in the late 90's and early 2000s (gte.net), where he showed his landmark overlay alignment research .

If anyone has a physical set of these large parchment sheets they are willing to part with , or if you have high-resolution digital backups/scans of the map files and the old matched.htm" website materials, please send me a PM . I am more than happy to pay a fair price for them.

Thanks in advance for any leads of info !
Hi. My name is Phil, after spending many years at the Superstition Mountain Museum and have written 2 books about the Peralta Stones I might offer you some insight if you want.
 
Hi. My name is Phil, after spending many years at the Superstition Mountain Museum and have written 2 books about the Peralta Stones I might offer you some insight if you want.
Hello Phil. My name is Mark. I'm Clyde grandson. How could we reach you?
 
I tried. I left a message. I have limited spans of time where I can be available to discuss this. We would like to do a conference call since gra dfather is losing his hearing he will try to follow along but I will be acting for him. Thanks Phil and hope to speak with you soon. Send me an email. Thanks.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom