looking for club or buddie around Chattanooga to md

robertbeme

May 10, 2014
lookout mountain TN
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tiger Shark, and Sidewinder. Whites MXT, Fisher 1270, Garrett Seahunter Mk2 Nautilus DMC 2B
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
lookout mountain close enough? i'm about halfway up

roaddust66

Sep 22, 2013
Chattanooga Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Impact , Tejon . Fisher F75, Vaquero, uMaxSilver, Cibola , Delta 4000, F2, Ace350 , original Bandido
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm on here but not in good health. Cant walk far , cant get on my knees much , so I would not make anyone a good hunting buddy and i hunt with curbdog from the friendly forum. we will be glad to serve as a consultant. message me anytime. i been detecting since the mid 70's

423gifford

Nov 30, 2020
Chattanooga,tn
Detector(s) used
Search master (from 80s), md3050(china vers. Of treasure cove) and nalanda pinpointer 10m waterproof
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im at the foot of missonary ridge. Im sitting on old union camp. Looking for a buddy, and anyone who could help me start learning symbols better.just going off what I googled, i have found a beautiful ruby ring (burmor ruby aka sunset diamond cluster ring((intact)), a civil war nickel, several pennies, and have permission to go on several properties here in my neighborhood.

piratemap7

Nov 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Im at the foot of missonary ridge. Im sitting on old union camp. Looking for a buddy, and anyone who could help me start learning symbols better.just going off what I googled, i have found a beautiful ruby ring (burmor ruby aka sunset diamond cluster ring((intact)), a civil war nickel, several pennies, and have permission to go on several properties here in my neighborhood.

Hello, I'm in mid TN but am willing to travel to Chattanooga to scan this site and the others you have access to. I also have equipment that can see deeper in to the ground so I think we may be able to help each other. Can you PM me your number? Thanks

Bucknaked

Tenderfoot
Jan 20, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you are still looking for someone to metal detect with shoot me a message. I am new to metal detecting and would love link up with people.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread