What's new

Looking for cool spots to hunt in NJ

Scottdavid

Full Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2019
Messages
137
Reaction score
291
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Deus XP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The NJ sub message board hasn’t been posted on in like a year so I was hoping to find someone here who has some ideas for NJ hunt locations - south jersey. Msg me - thanks!
 
wow, if I bought a fishing pole, I'd know where to wet my hook. Are you looking for history or clad? If you are looking for history you should do like the rest of us, research old maps and history to identify prospective sites. Just know that if the sites are easy to access, they have probably been pounded over the past few decades. If you are looking for clad, check the websites of the towns/cities your are interested in. My small town's website has a link to their ordinances and they are searchable to see if detecting is legal. I also see rules on most parks websites in my area. I have dug most of my keepers on private property permissions.

Good Luck
 
head to the joyze shore.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom