What's new

Looking for Eastern shore hunting partners

dhearn

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2012
Messages
61
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
Sallisbury MD
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer Se Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking for anyone that wants that needs a hunting partner on the eastern shore of Maryland, Delaware and Virginia. If anyone is interested let me know. Do to my work schedule, weekends are the only days that I can hunt.
 
To bad you are not in Jersey I would love to hunt. With this weather on East Coast its amazing to be hunting beaches in January.
 
hi , im new to this kinda, we fossil hunted calvert cliffs as a kid, would like to get up with somebody and give it a shot. Write me back or email me at hoffmanhomekevin@aol.com. I was thinking of hitting the abandoned islands on the bay,but im up to just about anything .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom