What's new

Looking for hunting buddies in Blue Springs MO area..

insontis

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2013
Messages
817
Reaction score
473
Golden Thread
0
Location
Blue Springs, MO
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took a break from the hobby and had sold my detector, now I'm looking to get back into the hobby and picked up an ATPro. Have a few places to look just looking to see if there is anyone else in the area also looking for a hunting buddy. :hello:
 
Just had a talk with a city park official.. apparently not allowed to detect on city [park] property and I could technically be ticketed for it. Said something about but what goes on when he's not present..

Either way still a bummer. He said main thing is people digging holes etc. Told him I'd fill all mine or even just use a screwdriver to pop coins. Unfortunately it's the metal detecting part in general that's not allowed :[
 
On a brighter note I managed to pick up 26 cents walking around the tot lot. Picked up a seemly freshly dropped credit card as well. Turned in to the park official but no brownie points there. Rules is rules..
 
And even without a detector I can't forget to mention I run into my fair share of pull tabs. :tongue3:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom