What's new

Old TH new to Tnet from Concord, NC

Daz76

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jan 31, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
Concord, NC - Cabarrus County
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello TH's, I'm an old Gold Digger/Metal Detectorist from way back. Had many good finds, mostly gold jewelry from lakes and beaches. I've got that burning desire for the hunt again. Looking for hunting buddies in my area. Upgrading my ML Excalibur 1000 to the new ML Manticore. There are exciting times ahead.
 
Hello TH'...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country)...
 
Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14:
 
Welcome aboard from Alabama! I lived in High Point NC for 26 years! A good state to hunt in! I went to several of the GPAA shows there in Charlotte. Good luck in all your hunts!
 
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country)...
Ok, thanks, will do.
 
WELCOME Daz76
 
Welcome & Good Hunting !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom