What's new

Looking for MD buddy....Near Tyler, tx.

east tx digger

Full Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2009
Messages
217
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
chandler, tx
Detector(s) used
whites xlt
Hey guy's, I'm new to this site, and looking to make some new friends in my favorite hobby. My wife Melissa and I love MD'ing and are hoping to meet a few people that also enjoy the hobby. If anyone is interested send us a reply. Thanks. Hollis
 
Hi and welcome to Tnet. This is a great place to meet lots of nice people. I live in West Monroe, La. which is about 3 hours east of you. I'll be glad to hunt with you if your ever over this way. There are several members who live around Shreveport and along the Red River. Post in the La. and Tex. forums and you will find lots of potential hunting partners. It won't be long before you have more places to hunt than time to go.
 
welcome to a great hobby
i live by Kaufman Texas, about 50 miles east of you.i hunt east Texas inculding Tyler.just waiting for weather to get better.contact me Jerry(juiceman)
 
Hey Hollis, I am in Dallas, but I am always looking for new areas, and people to hunt with....let me know, and I will see about meeting up sometime.
Baggins
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom