What's new

Looking for Missouri members

martymac

Greenie
Joined
Feb 24, 2013
Messages
13
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey, how is everyone? I'm a new member and looking to find members in Missouri and the St. Louis area. So if you are in the area send me a note.
 
New Member here too!

I live in St Peters and am looking for a partner to go hunting with. 53 white male retired (had a stroke/can't work) bored as hell. Have a Garrett Ace 150 barely used x5 years and needs to be exercised (the detector not me ((yeah right)) ). Email is : rickhall4318@yahoo.com so contact me here or thru email
 
Guys, you can also check towards the bottom of the forum page for Treasure hunting by state. Some boards are more busy than others.

hmm, then again, maybe these guys found a match in heaven :tongue3:

Anyway, welcome to T-Net, go find something and post it :icon_thumright:
 
Hey guys, I live near Ironton, Missouri.
 
Hello from Fenton, Mo.
Also looking for someone/somewhere in the area
 
Hi all, Bobby from Cabool, Missouri
 
Still looking for Missouri members, thought it would be cool to get together for a lunch in the future, we could share info.
What are your thoughts.
 
Amazonia . North west part of the state . Hey , my uncle Allen Childers was from near Cabool.
 
reading_01.gif
You might consider browsing Sub-Forums: Missouri for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) and member's of Missouri.
 
I am in the St Louis Metro my wife and I would like to find some good places to start and good people to meet and learn from.
 
Fayette, MO here, would love to go out and MD with some folks sometime.
 
Hey yall my names Ryan live in St'charles Area looking for a buddy to metal detect with! I have a Garret Ace 350 that I purchased bck in January and just got back in the hobby just looking for someone to detect with!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom