What's new

Looking for other MDs in North Miss

lazanca

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2008
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Senatobia, Ms
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ,White's Prizm IV, White's Idx Pro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Looking for other MD's in North Miss

I live in Senatobia and am looking for others to do a little detecting.
 
Re: Looking for other MD's in North Miss

Good morning lazanca. I live next to Enid lake and enjoy doing the swim beaches and playgrounds. You might want to try Arkabutla, Sardis and Enid lakes. All you need is a free permit from the Lake offices. With the swim beaches exposed right now it's fun hunting them.
 
I'm in Memphis

I live near the TN-MS line and available sometimes for hunts.
 
Re: Looking for other MD's in North Miss

Hello, I live in Columbus, Ms and have just gotten started in detecting, maybe we could talk sometime. Do you know of any clubs in North Mississippi... thanks\
Bandaid
 
I live in Olive branch. 9014866137 Let's go Mding!
 
Lets go metal detecting sometime! 9014866137
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom