What's new

Looking for places to hunt in Omaha

Baggins

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2007
Messages
1,543
Reaction score
89
Golden Thread
0
Location
TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV / Garrett Ace 250/Minelab X-Terra 70
Will be in town for work around the 22nd. and wondered if there are any places to hunt....Parks, permits?
Any help appreciated.
Baggins
 
Someone from Omaha posted that you need a permit from the parks dept for city parks. State parks are restricted. Federal...well same as everywhere else...off limits.

I don't live close, so I can't be of much help. Some of the smaller towns around Omaha may be less restrictive.
 
Thanks E77!
Baggins
 
If your looking to hunt up north here around Omaha area. Give me a gingle I live about 30 min north of Omaha/CB (Missouri Valley). Ill be hunting a ghost town just north of me in Spring and some private propertys to. Later Terry.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom