What's new

Looking for someone to dig with

cowboy7450

Full Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
117
Reaction score
75
Golden Thread
0
Location
Katy, Texas
Detector(s) used
Tek. Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Is there anybody in the Katy or houston Texas area looking for someone to go Metal detecting with:skullflag:
 
I live in Pasadena and would like to go detecting with someone. I am a newbie but I love it. I would like to try some night detecting at the beach.
 
I live in Pasadena and would like to go detecting with someone. I am a newbie but I love it. I would like to try some night detecting at the beach.
Buy my air ticket and I will fly out and teach you all you need to know. ...;)

Oops your in Calif, when I hunt at night I'm packing......Will have to be day hunts .. :) LOL
 
I'm in Pasadena Tx. City line is connected to the south side of Houston. That is why I responded to cowboy.
 
I'm in Pasadena Tx. City line is connected to the south side of Houston. That is why I responded to cowboy.
A ticket to Houston would work too.... LOL.. Just joking with you.
 
I wish I could hit Bonita Springs and Ft Meyers beaches. I really like Bonita Springs. Come on down to Houston and you and I will hit Galveston.
 
Ok LSU we have to get together and go dig. Im kinda new at this to.
 
I will be in Louisiana this weekend. Let's get together soon though as I would love to go hunting with you. Do you have any places in mind ? Do you live in Katy ?
 
I live in Katy but not really sure where to dig around here
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom