What's new

looking for someone to help me.

dustywallen

Sr. Member
Joined
May 18, 2012
Messages
493
Reaction score
99
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kingsport, TN
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 and 350. Currently AT PRO.
Would like to find someone around the kingsport area that would like to hunt together. Also am very new and would like some pointers. Thanks.
 
dusty,

There otter b someone in the kingsport area. My kid was 15 or 10 years ago played in a baseball tournament in kingsport. I drove to Kingsport from Kansas City missery, I mean missouri, Kingsport was a neat town. I visited a motorcycle dealer downtown kingsport who just sold vintage bikes, the rides were awsome! :unhappysmiley:

Hope u find someone :occasion14:
 
I live about 45 mins away from Kp and am also looking for someone to hunt with since my hubby seems to be getting bored with it..I have yet to try KP even tho I am there almost every weekend...also wanting to try new locations from there to my area...What all do you hunt for?...I am a big rock and gem collector but would like to expand.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom