What's new

looking for stuff around Perkasie

erik12152003

Full Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
228
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
cape may nj
Detector(s) used
garrett cx
Just looking for stuff to research I have family there and I was thinking about looking around up there Thanks Erik
 
Im in Quakertown 5 mins from Perkasie. Sellersville next to Perkasie has a huge park with hiking trails and open fields that they hold carnivals at every summer. Im going there when i get my detector. You know when there is a carnival on the grass coins/jewelry are dropped for sure with all those people.
 
erik12152003 said:
Do I need a permit for that park

Not sure i dont even have a detector yet haha. Your in Cape May? Small world i moved to Quakertown from Wildwood NJ in 1996.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom