Hancock Street, Folsom, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes sir, I sure do. Treasure Net. By that I mean click onto FORUM near top of page, then scroll down to "Metal Detecting Forum", there you will see most every brand, be it Gareett, Minelab etc, in each of those you will get some really good feedback from members, guys who have been detecting for years. The Company's themselves will put some glitter on their adds of course, and other review's come from fella's who detect, but may use any given machine one or two times, then write their review for publication. On T Net, THESE guys have nothing to gain or lose by giving us some honest feedback from what they bought and use.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would spend the time reading actual user thoughts on forums like this. You have to be highly skeptical of "review" by a business whos job it is to sell that actual detector. Also be wary of blogs, as you never know who is a paid promoter, or who is just angling to become a paid promoter. the absolute WORST reviews were always the ones in the treasure mags. They were nothing more than paid advertisements. CAVEAT EMPTOR! or more properly in this case, let the READER beware!

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I would spend the time reading actual user thoughts on forums like this. You have to be highly skeptical of "review" by a business whos job it is to sell that actual detector. Also be wary of blogs, as you never know who is a paid promoter, or who is just angling to become a paid promoter. the absolute WORST reviews were always the ones in the treasure mags. They were nothing more than paid advertisements. CAVEAT EMPTOR! or more properly in this case, let the READER beware!

So true Jason. On all points!
Although Steve Herschbach is the real deal.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread