What's new

Looking for weekday hunting buddy in triad area of North Carolina

johnrab54

Greenie
Joined
Feb 27, 2020
Messages
18
Reaction score
16
Golden Thread
0
Location
Thomasville, NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett AT Max
Nokta Legend
Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Seeking another retired person or someone who is free during the week to metal detect with me in the triad area of NC. I live in Thomasville, but I am also available to hunt in Asheboro, High Point, Greensboro, Kernersville, Lexington and Winston Salem.
 
Seeking another retired person or someone who is free during the week to metal detect with me in the triad area of NC...
tn_metal_detector.gif
Until a member(s) pipes in - you might consider posting this request on Forum: North Carolina for more exposure...
 
I know this post is old but, thought I would give it a shot. I hope you had better luck than me? I've also been looking for a retired hunter to partner with. Been looking for several months with no luck. If your travels ever take you to Concord , NC or surrounding areas let me know, would be happy to hunt with you.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom