What's new

Looking to purchase a Nokta Makro The Legend BUT....

camichael

Full Member
Joined
May 29, 2020
Messages
223
Reaction score
495
Golden Thread
0
Location
La Verne, Calif
Detector(s) used
White's, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking to purchase a Nokta Makro The Legend BUT.... I see alot of places selling the Legend but they don't call it a Makro.... Is there a diferentence???
 
Looking to purchase a Nokta Makro The Legend BUT.... I see alot of places selling the Legend but they don't call it a Makro.... Is there a diferentence???
Hi, its all the same machine. Nokta Makro I believe is the full name but often now its just referred to as Nokta. I have seen Nokta refer to themselves and their own detectors as just Nokta leaving out the Makro.
Buy from reputable places and you'll be ok.
Be careful of ebay and places like that as the Chinese are making counterfeits of just about everything.
 
It is a good machine :) and the price is not out of line either
 
Hi, its all the same machine. Nokta Makro I believe is the full name but often now its just referred to as Nokta. I have seen Nokta refer to themselves and their own detectors as just Nokta leaving out the Makro.
Buy from reputable places and you'll be ok.
Be careful of ebay and places like that as the Chinese are making counterfeits of just about everything.
Thanks. Thats what I was hoping the answer would be...
 
Looking to purchase a Nokta Makro The Legend BUT.... I see alot of places selling the Legend but they don't call it a Makro.... Is there a diferentence???
it's a very good detector, I use it in parallel with a Manticore, together they have helped me to find a few good targets
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom