What's new

Looks like brass.

Garabaldi

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
2,382
Reaction score
100
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC.
Any ideas what this is? :dontknow:
 

Attachments

  • 011.webp
    011.webp
    34.6 KB · Views: 338
  • 012.webp
    012.webp
    25.1 KB · Views: 342
  • 013.webp
    013.webp
    31.7 KB · Views: 320
Could it be the cap off a (wooden?) rod which has been ground down?
Are the inner edges of the curve flat, as on the same plane?
From memory, there was a similar looking item on TNet some time ago, but I think it was bigger and I think it was identified as the cap for a horse buggy arm. Worn away where it rested and dragged on the ground - when the horse wasn't attached ;D
Otherwise, first thought was pencil sharpener :icon_scratch:
Mike
 
Upvote 0
I am leaning toward a flag pole holder. Your onto it Triki. :icon_thumleft:
 
Upvote 0
Garabaldi said:
I am leaning toward a flag pole holder. Your onto it Triki. :icon_thumleft:

I am thinking its a little small for that.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Replies
6
Views
570
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Odd brass piece
Replies
1
Views
346

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom