never2late
Jr. Member
I needed to find another bank with a coin machine so I could stop rolling my dumps and I came across a CU yesterday that had one. I opened an account, shook the man's hand, and promptly walked out to my car to get my two boxes of unrolled halves to dump.
After I had done my business I was walking back to my car and saw a Loomis truck pulling up to make their bi-weekly delivery. That is the first time I had ever seen a loomis truck and I was wondering if Loomis or Brinks normally produces more for anyone here. I always hear about skunky Brink boxes, but in my area I have not really experienced that. Granted many of those boxes have been one keepers.
So from the good people of Tnet, Loomis or Brinks?
HH jacob
After I had done my business I was walking back to my car and saw a Loomis truck pulling up to make their bi-weekly delivery. That is the first time I had ever seen a loomis truck and I was wondering if Loomis or Brinks normally produces more for anyone here. I always hear about skunky Brink boxes, but in my area I have not really experienced that. Granted many of those boxes have been one keepers. So from the good people of Tnet, Loomis or Brinks?
HH jacob
Upvote
0







