Lost a good friend over a recent find. Good riddance.

thats the world we live in today. i mean what else are friends for ? to insult and ridicule. somewhere in my rants i listed what friends were good for? i'm appalled. but not really shocked. and our species is referred to as mankind ? hmm ?

Alright, its settled then.

Everyone, Gopher will be hosting a celebration Barbecue for his first silver; make sure you bring a gift and your own road kill. If you do not have a stout bumper, then pick up someone else’s road kill. City folk leave them behind all the time.

After the party where all headed over to the experts house, we gonna dig that fools yard all up and not fill in the hole. Poop in them if you want.

Everyone, Gopher will be hosting a celebration Barbecue for his first silver; make sure you bring a gift and your own road kill. If you do not have a stout bumper, then pick up someone else’s road kill. City folk leave them behind all the time.

After the party where all headed over to the experts house, we gonna dig that fools yard all up and not fill in the hole. Poop in them if you want.

Love it.

And bring all your rotton zincs to toss around!

Sure didn't sound like a friend. More like someone you're better off without. Sounds like his first thought was "Hey maybe I can talk him out of it".

He probably just missed taking his meds. Oh well it's just life.

Hi, Every man should have the right to defend their actions. So if the person who has wronged you I am sorry. But to openly post the story and .not allowing the other person know that you are openly bad mouthing him . Your no better.TP

Hi, Every man should have the right to defend their actions. So if the person who has wronged you I am sorry. But to openly post the story and .not allowing the other person know that you are openly bad mouthing him . Your no better.TP

I just vomited on my keyboard.

This is his collection. His hedge against inflation and what makes him an expert. Nothing against Mercs and Rosies, I hope to find some one day and call me crazy but I wouldn't trade my coin for that whole pile.

View attachment 1661863
Now, now...be nice. Offer him $12.85 for the pile. 😁

1 - He didn't get the opportunity to wrong me.
2 - He knows I am bad-mouthing him.

That’s why I don’t FBook and I’ve only kept one old friend, the others I’ve learned in life, they weren’t really friends. Sometimes our worst enemy can be our “closest friend”.

F FBook

Last edited:
LOL Why doesn't he go on Ebay or elsewhere & Buy one
for less then you want for Yours.
Then he can Rub it in to You :laughing7:

a last second snipe may get that one for 15,
If no Moron Bids early & starts a Bidding war with the seller

000aaa.jpg

Last edited:
I've never "Facebooked", never will, but of course I know people who do, and somehow the term "UNFRIEND me/you" I find somewhat amusing.....WHAT! you UNFRIEND me! Oh no! NOW what am I going to do?...….really? Anyway, very nice find Gopher, they do not happen very often. Hope many more come your way

Its just the jealous, competitive garbage spilling over to a wonderful hobby. I enjoy digging alone more often than not for this reason. Just being honest.

I've never "Facebooked", never will, but of course I know people who do, and somehow the term "UNFRIEND me/you" I find somewhat amusing.....WHAT! you UNFRIEND me! Oh no! NOW what am I going to do?...….really? Anyway, very nice find Gopher, they do not happen very often. Hope many more come your way

Lol yeah like now “a button” makes it official. I’m spent all my life trying to keep out my business now everyone invites people in the business. I’m not the one.

Last edited:
One thing's for sure, he wasn't too good of a friend in the first place. When a buddy finds something nice, I brag on it for him. If it's something I'd like to have, I'll tell him to let me know if he ever wants to get rid of it, and drop the subject.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back