What's new

Lost-Clearwater Beach- KIA Bracelet (Clearwater Beach in front of Hyatt)

Thanks for the heads up.

I'll look for it 2morrow.
 
Thanks to you, I am sure someone will find it and return it to the owner...
 
I hope you find it. Odd are it's one of those aluminum ones that'll get kicked around in with the light stuff.
 
Willie, let me know if you found it. I was thinking about going out there sometime today as well...

Bran <><
 
godisnum1 said:
Willie, let me know if you found it. I was thinking about going out there sometime today as well...

Bran <><
I couldn't find it Bran. It might of had something to do with the fact that I looked for it in front of The Hilton instead of the Hyatt. I guess I should've reread the craigslist ad before I left :tongue3:
 
willie d said:
godisnum1 said:
Willie, let me know if you found it. I was thinking about going out there sometime today as well...

Bran <><
I couldn't find it Bran. It might of had something to do with the fact that I looked for it in front of The Hilton instead of the Hyatt. I guess I should've reread the craigslist ad before I left :tongue3:

Ah, that WOULD make it quite difficult to find... :D

Well here's the e-mail I sent to the person who lost it, including the Bing Map's sat images that should show right where the bracelet should be. I was going to pass along the info once they replied back to me, but I've not heard back from them as of yet. If you need a hand in trying to find it, maybe we can meet up tomorrow or something after I get off work at 3pm. Lemme know!

Bran <><

http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/laf/1777599903.html

Do you know where specifically on the beach you were? Also, were you on the dry sand or out in the water?
Here's a satellite image of the area, if you can make a screenshot (ALT+PRTSC) and then paste it (CTRL+V) into Microsoft Paint so you can put a red X or something similar on where you were at.

http://www.bing.com/maps/?v=2&cp=nnvz6m82xs2j&scene=11474964&lvl=2&sty=b


Thanks,

Brandon
 
godisnum1 said:
willie d said:
godisnum1 said:
Willie, let me know if you found it. I was thinking about going out there sometime today as well...

Bran <><
I couldn't find it Bran. It might of had something to do with the fact that I looked for it in front of The Hilton instead of the Hyatt. I guess I should've reread the craigslist ad before I left :tongue3:

Ah, that WOULD make it quite difficult to find... :D

Well here's the e-mail I sent to the person who lost it, including the Bing Map's sat images that should show right where the bracelet should be. I was going to pass along the info once they replied back to me, but I've not heard back from them as of yet. If you need a hand in trying to find it, maybe we can meet up tomorrow or something after I get off work at 3pm. Lemme know!

Bran <><

http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/laf/1777599903.html

Do you know where specifically on the beach you were? Also, were you on the dry sand or out in the water?
Here's a satellite image of the area, if you can make a screenshot (ALT+PRTSC) and then paste it (CTRL+V) into Microsoft Paint so you can put a red X or something similar on where you were at.

http://www.bing.com/maps/?v=2&cp=nnvz6m82xs2j&scene=11474964&lvl=2&sty=b


Thanks,

Brandon
No can do Bran, :( Monday is my only day to hunt.

Judging by the over 300 views this thread has received, it wouldn't be surprising if either a member or a lurker already found it.
 
willie d said:
godisnum1 said:
willie d said:
godisnum1 said:
Willie, let me know if you found it. I was thinking about going out there sometime today as well...

Bran <><
I couldn't find it Bran. It might of had something to do with the fact that I looked for it in front of The Hilton instead of the Hyatt. I guess I should've reread the craigslist ad before I left :tongue3:

Ah, that WOULD make it quite difficult to find... :D

Well here's the e-mail I sent to the person who lost it, including the Bing Map's sat images that should show right where the bracelet should be. I was going to pass along the info once they replied back to me, but I've not heard back from them as of yet. If you need a hand in trying to find it, maybe we can meet up tomorrow or something after I get off work at 3pm. Lemme know!

Bran <><

http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/laf/1777599903.html

Do you know where specifically on the beach you were? Also, were you on the dry sand or out in the water?
Here's a satellite image of the area, if you can make a screenshot (ALT+PRTSC) and then paste it (CTRL+V) into Microsoft Paint so you can put a red X or something similar on where you were at.

http://www.bing.com/maps/?v=2&cp=nnvz6m82xs2j&scene=11474964&lvl=2&sty=b


Thanks,

Brandon
No can do Bran, :( Monday is my only day to hunt.

Judging by the over 300 views this thread has received, it wouldn't be surprising if either a member or a lurker already found it.

Bummer. Well hopefully someone has either found it or will be able to find it. I might try to get out there sometime soon... I just hope the beach machines haven't raked it up yet.

Bran <><
 
Good luck if you go.

The beach rakes are not very efficient. I've talked to a few of the beach rake operators. They don't rake up many goodies.
 
Please keep us posted if someone finds it or if they get it back. Wish I could make the trip.....would love to return something like this to the owner....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom