What's new

Lost Gold Wedding Ring

josephtalerico

Greenie
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2025
Messages
16
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Location
Alapaha, Ga
Detector(s) used
Aquascan International
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is the first image I ever took of the Youtube treasure hunter Scuba Jake. He had just found a mens gold wedding band in the Chattahoochee river in Helen, Georgia. This was our first meeting, I would go on to produce content for his YouTube channel and other social media platforms for the next 7 years. This photo was taken in 2019.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2004.webp
    IMG_2004.webp
    2.5 MB · Views: 101
Upvote 0
That's cool old history, but this is Today's Finds. I'm sure there is a better forum to post these things on here, just not sure where myself. @Treasure_Hunter ,could you maybe be of help here?
My images are all 35mm silver gelatin prints and or glass lantern slides. These are today's images of past and present finds and operations taken while working with some of today's largest treasure or salvage organizations and naturally the main form of treasure that I personally have to share with you all. I think these treasures are right at home in Today's Finds as my camera stays directly on the pulse of many of today's affairs relating to the subject. I do also post in other forums such as 'Shipwrecks' when the photo pertains to such a category however, the analog image is today's treasure in this digital era. One mans trash is another mans treasure.
 
Today's Finds forum is for actual recent finds.

Thread moved.
@Treasure_Hunter I read the rules top to bottom and didn't see anything that should constitute my images as "not actual treasure". I got the opposite impression due to the first few sentences stating that "treasure takes many forms." I couldn't determine if the military info displayed within your reply pertains to you directly but if so thank you for your service, I did 6yrs as a Pararescueman and trip to Bagram in 2017. I see that you moved my post to 'shipwrecks' which seems to now actually not make sense. Might you be able to further assist? Thank you!
 
Sir, It is nothing personal, it did not belong in today's finds, that forum is reserved for actual recent physical finds made by members, not a 6 year old picture of someone not a member finding a ring.

Moved thread to beach and shallow water forum.


Thank you for your service sir, yes, it is my duty stations and time in service in my signature.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom