romeo-1
Gold Member
- Joined
- Jul 29, 2005
- Messages
- 9,863
- Reaction score
- 7,127
- Golden Thread
- 3
- Location
- Romeotopia
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 3
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
CSOhio said:ur lucky he didnt pull his gat on you and force you to look for his grill. gotta watch out for these og gangastas who try to run the hoods wearing all this bling bling
Living in the "hood" and wearing bling does not necessarily mean that you are a gangsta...



I had showed Hub what I had found when he came over curious about my expression as I was looking carefully around . . he asked "What are you looking for now?" I mumbled a "body" which got him to throw his hands in the air as proclaiming "You watch to much CSI!!!"
" Ewwww :P. .







