What's new

lost mud

lost mud

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jan 24, 2024
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Im looking for someone to make me a vest , harness or belt for metal detecting. T keep my tools and items i
 
where are you Located ?

there is a retired guy who does custom Leatherwood in Central Indiana.

he does good work.
 
Im looking for someone to make me a vest , harness or belt for metal detecting. T keep my tools and items i
I wear overalls, much pocket space also wear a military web belt with a pouch. I can carry everything I need and bring home a bunch of junk that I don't need.
 
where are you Located ?

there is a retired guy who does custom Leatherwood in Central Indiana.

he does good work.
thankyou, im in mississippi , does he have a website? Thanks lost mud
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom