Lost Ring at Jacksonville Beach near 17th Street...

Debra B

Aug 18, 2021
Atlanta Jacksonville Beach
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, I have always been interested in treasure hunting with a detector and now I have an even better reason for joining this site...

I need HELP. Daughter in law lost her diamond engagement ring the weekend of July 18th, 2021 on Jacksonville Beach near 17th Street. She has only been married four years and is devastated. I am offering a REWARD for anyone who finds it. It is a multi-diamond in a round configuration. The police can scan and a name will be revealed.

Thank you everyone!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_moved_over.gif
I moved ya from NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS over to FLORIDA for more exposure.

diverdan1

Oct 27, 2015
Mayport Florida
Detector(s) used
ground efx ,proton,several types whites etc
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Hi, I have always been interested in treasure hunting with a detector and now I have an even better reason for joining this site...

I need HELP. Daughter in law lost her diamond engagement ring the weekend of July 18th, 2021 on Jacksonville Beach near 17th Street. She has only been married four years and is devastated. I am offering a REWARD for anyone who finds it. It is a multi-diamond in a round configuration. The police can scan and a name will be revealed.

Thank you everyone!
any updates on your lost not much to go on 17th street? I will take the time to look around should something come up I will be happy to let you know

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread