What's new

Lost Ring in Niagara County NY, Sanborn, NY

nanrabbott

Tenderfoot
Joined
Nov 27, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi, We are in Niagara county, Sanborn, NY and have lost a ring in our yard of our 150 year old farmhouse. We would rent a metal detector in an effort to find it but have heard that the learning curve to use such devices is steep. Are any of you in Niagara county and interested in helping us. We offer a finders fee and an opportunity to search the yard for other relics. Thanks for your response.
 
I agree---Lost my stuff is a great group and there is no cost.
 
For everyones info, this lost ring was reported to the Lost My Stuff Group on 11/27/11. At least on of our Volunteer Searchers has gone out and looked for the ring but it has yet to be found...
 
I know this is a long shot and its been darn near a year but did the ring ever get found? I could give it a try this week end if its still MIA.
 
I belong to that group myself, but I live south of boston.:icon_thumleft:
 
I can help if you still need it

I can help find d your lost item if you still need it. Cantact me and we can talk.
 
Hi, my name is Jason, I am not far from you and would be willing to come out and search for your ring.......please let me know if you are interested I am available this weekend, it is a long weekend but let me know if you still need the help
 
Howd you make out with the ring?Im in niagaracounty if you still needed Help.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom