J Jduff Tenderfoot Joined Aug 13, 2023 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Aug 13, 2023 Thread Owner #1 Hello, I lost a ring in my shrubs/garden. Can anyone help or point me in the direction of someone who can? I live on the South Shore of Mass. Thanks! Jamie
Hello, I lost a ring in my shrubs/garden. Can anyone help or point me in the direction of someone who can? I live on the South Shore of Mass. Thanks! Jamie
Gulf Coast Pirate Bronze Member Joined Aug 26, 2021 Messages 1,402 Reaction score 7,936 Golden Thread 0 Location Bayport, FL Detector(s) used AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 14, 2023 #2 The Ring Finders A database of independent metal detecting specialists offering metal detector rentals, hires and services to help find your lost rings and jewelry theringfinders.com
The Ring Finders A database of independent metal detecting specialists offering metal detector rentals, hires and services to help find your lost rings and jewelry theringfinders.com
golddigger14s Hero Member Joined Aug 14, 2007 Messages 521 Reaction score 411 Golden Thread 0 Location Lawton, OK Detector(s) used Teknetics T2 Aug 14, 2023 #3 Also, post in the MA thread.