- #181
Thread Owner
Nice Show Last Night !
They actually Found Treasure Already !
Hopefully they Can give info next week on Dates.
First one looked like a toasted Lincoln Cent,
, with a reeded edge though.
2nd ?
But at least they were Dirty enough Not to be Plants.
I Dug many Coins in Better Condition right out the Ground.
That ground really did a Number on them !
I Wonder how Much The Bomb Disposal Expert Cost , To tell them what I Could have told
them From here for Free
Over 75 Years in the Ground Hand Grenades & other Booby Traps,
will Rot away.
by the way,
A bottle of Poison with a Metal Cap will Have no Cap after 75 Years.
A Bottle with a Cork in will at the very Least have a Shrunken' Rotted Cork.
and any contents Diluted to inert , Unless of course you Chug the contents.
Then no Promises against a Bad case of dysentery or worse.
That is Unless there is actually a Bone dry Spot in the Philippians,
That's been Bone Dry since the 40's .
all in all... still the Most believable Treasure Hunting Show on at the Moment.
Though I Believe the Guy Showing off the Yamashita Treasures He got from his Father,
Probably added some of those relics over his Life either through extended treasure hunting or purchase, or both. Though what he Showed looked in such Great shape,
It must have been found in the 40's right after the war.
Actually looked like an Antique Business
I Wish he Still had the Golden Buddha with the Diamonds
They actually Found Treasure Already !
Hopefully they Can give info next week on Dates.
First one looked like a toasted Lincoln Cent,
, with a reeded edge though.2nd ?
But at least they were Dirty enough Not to be Plants.I Dug many Coins in Better Condition right out the Ground.
That ground really did a Number on them !
I Wonder how Much The Bomb Disposal Expert Cost , To tell them what I Could have told
them From here for Free

Over 75 Years in the Ground Hand Grenades & other Booby Traps,
will Rot away.
by the way,
A bottle of Poison with a Metal Cap will Have no Cap after 75 Years.
A Bottle with a Cork in will at the very Least have a Shrunken' Rotted Cork.
and any contents Diluted to inert , Unless of course you Chug the contents.
Then no Promises against a Bad case of dysentery or worse.
That is Unless there is actually a Bone dry Spot in the Philippians,
That's been Bone Dry since the 40's .
all in all... still the Most believable Treasure Hunting Show on at the Moment.
Though I Believe the Guy Showing off the Yamashita Treasures He got from his Father,
Probably added some of those relics over his Life either through extended treasure hunting or purchase, or both. Though what he Showed looked in such Great shape,
It must have been found in the 40's right after the war.
Actually looked like an Antique Business

I Wish he Still had the Golden Buddha with the Diamonds

Last edited:
So they found treasure what empty shell casings , old sake bottles , some metal bomb fragments , etc ....did it show a cave , tunnel , or they dug (permit)...(land owners remember to get a well , fish pond , or mining permit if you want to keep some treasure tricks of the trade and don't forget to only use your detector at night and get insurance because digging is dangerous but legal with these permits ) well i hope its on you tube soon i need a laugh







