treasurehuntr2
Jr. Member
- Joined
- May 21, 2006
- Messages
- 92
- Reaction score
- 4
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- san francisco, ca.
- Detector(s) used
- Bounty Hunter
- #1
Thread Owner
These are just some of the old bottles I've found digging thru the 1906 San francisco fire and earthquake debri that is making its way out of burial due to construction and expansion now in the city. Please comment or let me know of any interest you might have in any of them. Thanks!
Attachments
-
9-14-09 212.webp29.1 KB · Views: 504 -
9-14-09 152.webp40 KB · Views: 472 -
9-14-09 151.webp35 KB · Views: 487 -
9-14-09 191.webp37.6 KB · Views: 483 -
9-14-09 192.webp18.1 KB · Views: 476 -
9-14-09 206.webp26.3 KB · Views: 503 -
9-14-09 199.webp50.8 KB · Views: 480 -
9-14-09 192.webp18.1 KB · Views: 496 -
9-14-09 212.webp29.1 KB · Views: 495 -
9-14-09 205.webp49.2 KB · Views: 500 -
9-14-09 201.webp32.3 KB · Views: 519 -
9-14-09 191.webp37.6 KB · Views: 480 -
9-14-09 151.webp35 KB · Views: 495 -
9-14-09 152.webp40 KB · Views: 480 -
9-14-09 159.webp37.7 KB · Views: 486 -
9-14-09 149.webp41.4 KB · Views: 485 -
9-14-09 192.webp18.1 KB · Views: 471
Thanks for sharing this really cool info! I am from Atlanta Ga. originally, and my brother and father before him have an advertising agency and have done work with Coca Cola for many years. The bottle bug didn't bite me til about 10 years ago, so as you know there are plenty of bottles to consider so I'd like to think it's conceivable that I not know about this, but I can't wait to share this with them! Thanks again!






