What's new

Lots of Exercise and Lots of Holes

retire05

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2015
Messages
636
Reaction score
419
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone. I spent half a day at a school with sports fields. Nothing old, but plenty of clad (about $12.00), a dog tag and a pretty cool top of a toy car. Thanks for looking...Brad
 

Attachments

  • Pict 1.webp
    Pict 1.webp
    12.5 KB · Views: 134
  • Pict 2.webp
    Pict 2.webp
    8.7 KB · Views: 112
Upvote 20
The top of your car looks to be part of a Tootsie Toy car. They are nice finds when you find them whole.
 
I like a good clad hunt. Looks like you had a great one. :occasion14: I am woefully short of last year's $$$ total. Last season I hunted almost every park, sports complex and school in a 3 county area. This year I am mainly doing permissions, thus the shortfall in face value, but I believe I beat last years total with actual value of the many older coins I've dug this season.
 
I like a good clad hunt. Looks like you had a great one. :occasion14: I am woefully short of last year's $$$ total. Last season I hunted almost every park, sports complex and school in a 3 county area. This year I am mainly doing permissions, thus the shortfall in face value, but I believe I beat last years total with actual value of the many older coins I've dug this season.

LD - I've been following your postings. Face value aside, you have been rocking this year. If it weren't for CRH I would have singly digit silver and very little old things, which is what I would really love to get (I'm a history nut). This will come in time..I hope...Brad
 
Car looks old nice job
 
Lot's of diggin' for sure. Still looking for a day like that! Congrats
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom