What's new

Lots of marbs

montanagold

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
311
Reaction score
190
Golden Thread
0
Location
Montana
Detector(s) used
Curently the AT pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A friend of mine sent me these pictures, Don't know if there's any worth taking a second look at but I told him that I would post here because you guys know your marbs. Thanks mostly looking for any rare or special ones.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0499.webp
    IMG_0499.webp
    97.6 KB · Views: 445
  • IMG_0500.webp
    IMG_0500.webp
    123.9 KB · Views: 449
  • IMG_0501.webp
    IMG_0501.webp
    118.4 KB · Views: 446
  • IMG_0502.webp
    IMG_0502.webp
    96.3 KB · Views: 440
  • IMG_0503.webp
    IMG_0503.webp
    95.8 KB · Views: 445
  • IMG_0499.webp
    IMG_0499.webp
    97.6 KB · Views: 436
  • IMG_0500.webp
    IMG_0500.webp
    123.9 KB · Views: 451
  • IMG_0501.webp
    IMG_0501.webp
    118.4 KB · Views: 441
  • IMG_0502.webp
    IMG_0502.webp
    96.3 KB · Views: 441
  • IMG_0503.webp
    IMG_0503.webp
    95.8 KB · Views: 431
lots of nice mibs there...lots of wv swirls and others like peltier and marble king....i saw a few japanese and chinese marbles,too..i would pay 20$ for that lot and sell em in my dollar bin....thanks steve
 
The speckled one is new..

I see several others that might be new. Most appear to be circa 1920s/30s/40s with others circa early 1900s. I love all the old ones. I could bathe nekked in a tub filled with them. Leap skyward from them flapping my arms like a happy porpoise.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom