What's new

Lots of variety this month

goldencoin

Gold Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2005
Messages
5,669
Reaction score
452
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, since banks won't order me halfs here, I been keeping to the other denominations.

Pennies- some wheats and a clipped planchet one
Nickels- 4 war nickels, 2 buffs, 5 mexican pesos ($.10 each), and a neat Somalia 5 shillings
Dimes- 25 pre-1965 (one merc), 5 silver canadians (one 50%), swiss half frank, english 5 pence, cayman islands coin
Quarters- 1964 quarter, 1964 canadian quarter
halfs- 3 40%

HH
-GC
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2392.webp
    IMG_2392.webp
    40 KB · Views: 257
  • IMG_2393.webp
    IMG_2393.webp
    42.4 KB · Views: 247
Upvote 0
Cool, I like the variety. It's especially cool finding foreign silver.
 
Unbelievable that a clipped planchet survived in circulation since 1975????? Cool finds GC, I am having no trouble getting halves in flint area. Bongo
 
Well done GC.....very nice variety. Variety is the spice of life.

I like that clipped cent...neat find.
 
Definitely some great variety! Those silver Canadian quarters are tough to come by. It's always fun to find a clipped planchette, too.

Brian
 
bongo1962 said:
Unbelievable that a clipped planchet survived in circulation since 1975????? Cool finds GC, I am having no trouble getting halves in flint area. Bongo

yay, it has a nice finish too, except for one spot on the back. Also, when there is only one bank in my town and 5 in the town 10 miles from here, it is hard to get halfs....

HH
-GC
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom