quito Silver Member Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 4,638 Reaction score 4,844 Golden Thread 0 Location south dakota Detector(s) used good eyes Feb 29, 2016 #1 Good thing I took my pickup to the auction. I picked up some very nice hard stone. most of the hammers have some use damage but everything else is in very good shape. The stamp concrete pattern is a plank one foot wide for size reference. Last edited: Feb 29, 2016 Upvote 0
Good thing I took my pickup to the auction. I picked up some very nice hard stone. most of the hammers have some use damage but everything else is in very good shape. The stamp concrete pattern is a plank one foot wide for size reference.
NCPeaches Silver Member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 2,882 Reaction score 3,005 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Piedmont North Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 29, 2016 #2 You did good at the auction, those are great pieces!
joshuaream Silver Member Joined Jun 25, 2009 Messages 3,174 Reaction score 4,547 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida & Hong Kong Feb 29, 2016 #3 There was a lot of good hardstone, and you got most of it!