Louisiana CRHunters

New Orleans Relic

Jul 17, 2012
New Orleans burb
Detector(s) used
At-Pro, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in Gretna (new orleans burb) and curious about others in my area. Who hunts here? All I know, tellers at Chase say there is someone that ask them about large dollars. All I am doing is halves. Two boxes now, with 6-40's. I understand some only pull out the 90's. Is it true 40's are at least worth $5.00? I did a box of quarters, and got skunked. Dont plan on that again- for now. I thought a box was $250. Its $500!!
Ray

Upvote 0
I haven't seen any folks from Louisiana posting in this subforum. Sounds like you're sitting on a silver mine down there. Download the kitco app for your phone or visit their website for the latest silver prices. Get back out there and find that silver!!! Happy hunting!

I just moved from Shreveport to Alabama this Summer. Louisiana was Very Good for CRH.

Good luck!

My spidy sense tells me you're in a good area for CRH.

This website also does the spot silver value for various coins.

Thanks to you all for your thoughts.
Ray

No problem. Just remember, the first 10oz of silver you find goes to us for all our advice. Then after that, I get 30% of your weekly finds for the next 6 months until you are out of your CRH probationary period, then you will be given your CRH exam (10oz silver fee to enroll) and if you pass, you will need to buy your CRH license from me (10oz silver) , and then you will need to renew every year (5oz fee for early enrollment, 8oz fee normal).

Happy Hunting! :P

No problem. Just remember, the first 10oz of silver you find goes to us for all our advice. Then after that, I get 30% of your weekly finds for the next 6 months until you are out of your CRH probationary period, then you will be given your CRH exam (10oz silver fee to enroll) and if you pass, you will need to buy your CRH license from me (10oz silver) , and then you will need to renew every year (5oz fee for early enrollment, 8oz fee normal).

Happy Hunting! :P

...........and then weaselbrutt wakes up from his dream..........
Ray

hah! Sounds a little like our current tax system. Double, and triple tax the same money even.

the queen of the forum lived in Louisiana. Did very very VERy well down there. Many dream boxes (Over 1200 silvers in one box) and an amazing amount of silver overall. Look for posts from teh past from LJ. She also had an article written about her exploits in Western and Eastern treasure a few years back.Yes, LA has been good to anyone in that area. :-)

I used to hunt in Texas, didn't do enough halves to see what the averages are like, but from what I know about LA you're in good territory

I figured LJ would have cleaned LA out with all her finds. Anyone know what part of LA she was in?

I was trying to think of that girls handle when he posted he was in LA CRH'ing. Anyone ever learn what her totals were? If she still has those silvers stacked up at today's silver prices, all I can say is WOW. She's worth some serious cash. Anyone know how to locate her and maybe get her to post again? Sure did admire her efforts.

LJ was a silver vacuum down in your parts but you never know maybe the boxes reloaded. I bet she still makes the CRH rounds now and then. Be persistent and see what you find if you got the time.

Maine_Jim

I was trying to think of that girls handle when he posted he was in LA CRH'ing. Anyone ever learn what her totals were? If she still has those silvers stacked up at today's silver prices, all I can say is WOW. She's worth some serious cash. Anyone know how to locate her and maybe get her to post again? Sure did admire her efforts.

LJ graces us with her presence every once in a while - long while. From what I remember, she sold her silver to pay for school.

I haven't seen any folks from Louisiana posting in this subforum. Sounds like you're sitting on a silver mine down there. Download the kitco app for your phone or visit their website for the latest silver prices. Get back out there and find that silver!!! Happy hunting!

He's not alone but there aren't many. I'm the only one that orders halfs and dimes at all three of my banks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back