What's new

Love this forum

pokerdad911

Full Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2008
Messages
191
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
O.C CA.
Detector(s) used
Whites Idx Pro - DFX
This has got to be the best forum. I like the fact that we get to see everybody's finds whether it is gold or coins, buttons, etc.. just makes me want to get my detector right now and go hunt. I am out of here, It's not raining the sun's out. Nice day after all.

Poker
 
Pokerdad, there are many many more finds that are not posted. It's not unusual to spend an afternoon and only find junque and crappe' and just not post it. For instance, I never post clad coins unless I hit a ton of them in one spot. I figure everyone knows what they look like! And I see your're fairly new to the forum, so welcome. Monty
 
Into my 3rd year on here and it has been a real help for my hobby.
Welcome aboard :thumbsup:

HH,
Donny
 
Welcome to TNET Pokerdad911. This is a great place for sure. Good luck and share your find with us.

john
 
WELCOME TO T-NET. LET US SEE MORE POST'S. :thumbsup:
 
your so right.. I moved from another forum site that I know was run by a dumb__ ss.. if you know what I mean.

This is real. and I'm also a newbie to this site.

Check out my new video.. Thanks..[youtube=425,350]LTIVUo0cLvk[/youtube]
 
Well Poker what did you find. It is a cloudy day and snowing here. At least you got out...Matt
 
Welcome to T-Net Poker Dad :wave:

Awesome video Twin Digger :thumbsup:
 
Well guys I found myself entertaining guest that stoped by for a visit, so no detecting like I wanted. Its Monday a union holiday for me and it is RAINING. Well maybe tomorrow. I have a lot of finds from last summer that I have not posted. Not just clad, rings and things. I will try to get the on to share. i hope to see alot of finds from you fellow TH'rs as well.

Pokerdad
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom