What's new

Low spot hunting again....Any Gold hiding out in there ??

Surfdigger

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2008
Messages
448
Reaction score
63
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
Minelab excalibur, Sovereign GT, Fisher CZ-6a
I got out to that beach again..... I had to do a bit of looking around but once I found it I dropped down onto a low spot and happily Dug heavy targets for about 3 hours until the fading sunlight and wind made conditions a little too cold for comfort.....




 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nice video. Thanks for the tips. I plan to do some beach hunting soon
 
Hey Brian
Just wanted to say thanks for all the vidios went detecting for the first time beach hunting a couple of weeks ago and was very successful till I had problems with my machine but at least I knew a little bit about what to look for due to all of the great vidios you put out there .
Thanks again
Joe from pittsgrove nj
 
Nice video. Sure made me want to be at the beach today.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom