LRL GOLD HUNTER

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2

Which all merely means that you didn't use it right. And didn't practice long enough. And you don't understand the science of it (could be un-discovered science).

And In the same way that someone could pick up a metal detector, go out to a park, and complain they didn't find silver or gold coins. You can see they obviously need more experience with the detector. And/or need to hunt better spots, etc... So why the double standard when testing these devices Carl ? Tsk tsk.

audreamer

Greenie
Dec 11, 2018
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
$2,500 there is only two stores you can get it. One in Florida and the other one in Texas.

What kind of results have you been getting with this machine in the field tesoroMex? Have you been able to dig up any real targets? I know someone who paid like $10k for one of the GER Titan models. So far it has been a total waste of money. The thing is so cheap and poorly made. I hope you have had a better experience.

Darke

Aug 16, 2018
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Carl should do this modification to increase the Electroscope's ability by 1000000% and eliminate junk metals then retest.
Target Discriminator 034.jpg Target Discriminator 038.jpg Target Discriminator 040.jpg

Ahhh yeah I'm joking but I wish the pictures were a joke.

Last edited:
Dec 5, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gold Hubter device

Hello everyone. I purchase the gold hunter from GER a few weeks ago. So far testing with gold and silver it works. But the real test is going to be at the field. If you have any questions let me know. View attachment 1649271

Can you give me more information about the Gold Hunter Device?
How is it working ?
Did you found some gold with it ?

Thanks in advancd

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread