What's new

Lucky RR Track Inspector!!!!!!!!!!!!

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Wonder if he retired?????? God Bless Chris
 
I'll bet he retired his underwear. ;D
 
I guess you have to be both deaf and blind to get that gig :laughing9:
 
Fake as a $9 note! :wink:
 
kieser sousa/rip said:
I'll bet he retired his underwear. ;D
No wonder he had a hard time standing up.
 
that can't be real? can it? I mean where was the camera? and no one is that lucky!! well, 2 out of the 9 lives are used up.

cool tape tho
 
I wonder what would have happened if he leaped to the left.. I'm betting that 3rd train would have his name on it :laughing7:
 
:icon_thumright:

you know at some point I was routing for the train :laughing7:
 
HaHa I Missed that one.

I Bet when he got home he slipped in the Tub
and broke his neck. or Choked on a chicken bone
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom