What's new

Lucky Shirt ?

pkb

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2013
Messages
590
Reaction score
316
Golden Thread
0
Location
Dallas
Detector(s) used
Two Garrett AT PRO's, two Garrett pro pointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anybody have anything they consider lucky and cant TH without ? Mines a perma press egg shell colored shirt I've made most of my best finds in. Fits good, comfortable. One of those things. LOL Something about it. Its like leaving your pouch at home, just isn't the same without it.
 
I had a Bass Pro Shop hat that was lucky for me,found a nice 14k gold ring once while wearing it.Then one day while at the laundry mat must have forgot it there when i washed it.
 
Just my detector!
 
I've got a blue short sleeved shirt . It's going to be my lucky MD shirt.......any day now
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom