What's new

Lucky start?

bryan

Full Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2006
Messages
204
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern Illinois
I decided to go and pick up a box of coins today. I headed to the bank hoping to get some halfs but they had none so i took some cash out of savings and headed to another bank to see about some halfs. Once again none.. so I headed to the next town over from where I live and i had no luck with the halfs there either so i decided to get a box of dimes and a box of pennies. Found a silver dime on my 5th roll. Ended up with 3 out of that box so i went back to the bank were i started my journey and cashed them in for another box. Got 4 silvers out of that bunch. plus i found a wheat cent on the ground. here are the dates of my finds. Not sure about getting picts on here but yall know what they look like :)

1946
1952
1959
4x1964

1948d wheat cent
 
Upvote 0
Yes indeed a lucky start, 7 silver dimes out of 2 boxes is real good! so have you done the cent box yet? let us know and HH.

Chuck.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom