What's new

Lucky Strike

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
2,334
Reaction score
1,306
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Being Monday, Ken's and my holy day of obligation ,we headed across the SkyWay Bridge to the northern beaches in search of, hopefully, gold. There were not many targets in the water but I got a deep signal and it turned out to be a 14Kt. ladies gold 1.6gr. ring. It has a small diamond on each side of the center stone which I'll have to take to a jeweler to find out what it is. At first I thought it was a Tanzanite but now I am not sure.
 

Attachments

  • Another.webp
    Another.webp
    25.2 KB · Views: 584
Upvote 0
I love those type of gold rings.
Good job.
 
Nice find love to see rings like this. Go get some more.
 
Red said that it would look good on her finger!!! HH Chug
 
Pretty ring :icon_salut: You guys are always finding some real gems!
 
Nice find Les. :icon_thumleft:
 
Very pretty ring Les, congratulations. :icon_thumleft:
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom