What's new

Beach paid the cheese tax

Heavygold4me

Hero Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2020
Messages
539
Reaction score
1,833
Golden Thread
0
Location
South mississippi
Detector(s) used
Nox 800 , Nox 600, Excalibur II, manticore
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hunted last night with a buddy of mine, we had a negative low tide and took advantage of it. Started at 4 and I stayed till 8, he stayed and worked the dry after I left. I got a deep nickel signal and got the target on the third scoop, turned out to be a 14k man’s band with diamonds. Center stone is missing, weighs 3.93 grams. I had my buddy get on the other end of the trough I was hunting and work towards me so we could knock it out before dark. We were almost to meet in the middle and he found a 14k cross with small diamonds and a small silver medallion attached to it. His gold weighed 3 grams. I don’t know his clad total but I ended up with 1.01 spendable. Going back out tonight.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5120.webp
    IMG_5120.webp
    443.9 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_5121.webp
    IMG_5121.webp
    325.8 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_5122.webp
    IMG_5122.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 34
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom