K kd8lxt Guest Sep 1, 2011 Thread Owner #1 http://www.comcast.net/video/cash-c...rtune-in-garden/2113669536/Comcast/2113750174
NOLA_Ken Gold Member Joined Jan 4, 2011 Messages 5,221 Reaction score 4,180 Golden Thread 0 Location Formerly New Orleans.. Now Pueblo Co Detector(s) used several, mostly Garrett Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 2, 2011 #2 heh..... He'll be lucky to ever see it again.
N njnydigger Hero Member Joined Jun 4, 2009 Messages 829 Reaction score 29 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used I've swung White's (MXT), Minelab (Safari) & currently run with an Omega 8000 by Teknetics & Fisher CZ-3D (1021 Model) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 2, 2011 #3 Yeah, I'm sure nobody will come forward They're probably gonna need one of those 'take-a-number' machines like in the supermarket since so many people are gonna be trying for that one
Yeah, I'm sure nobody will come forward They're probably gonna need one of those 'take-a-number' machines like in the supermarket since so many people are gonna be trying for that one