tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's not very often I find vintage mechanical watches in the thrift stores these days, but I still look to be sure and every now and then I'll score a modern quartz that's worth picking up. This happens to be one I was able to buy at $4.99 plus tax. The battery is just about dead as it'll move a few seconds pulling and pushing the crown in and out. It had a lot of grunge, which I've cleaned off and some white paint spots that knock off easy. Still some left to do. Checking recently sold on a pre-owned Luminox Series 0200 I found this exact watch sold for $99.85.

Attachments

• 20220202_061802.jpg
    20220202_061802.jpg
    531 KB · Views: 48
It's not very often I find vintage mechanical watches in the thrift stores these days, but I still look to be sure and every now and then I'll score a modern quartz that's worth picking up. This happens to be one I was able to buy at $4.99 plus tax. The battery is just about dead as it'll move a few seconds pulling and pushing the crown in and out. It had a lot of grunge, which I've cleaned off and some white paint spots that knock off easy. Still some left to do. Checking recently sold on a pre-owned Luminox Series 0200 I found this exact watch sold for $99.85.
Good find tamrock, Those are good watches.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back