What's new

Lunch break silver.

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had to run to one of my pickup banks today on my lunch break, while I was there the vault teller said that he has 2 boxes of half's if I'm interested. This was cool because I didn't order them but the vault teller figured I was sick or something so he put in an order for me anyways. Well I only had the funds to get 1 box and I will get the other box after work once I dump my rejects. Well The 2nd to last roll had a nice silver edge, it was a 1968d. Hopefully the other box will have at least 1 keeper in it but I am not gonna get my hopes up. :-\
 
Upvote 0
DREAM BOX!!!!
 
Nope the 2nd box was a skunk, and both were stamped CWI boxs. :tard:
 
That's a lot of work for one 40% But one more for the pile. :thumbsup:
 
My 2 boxes today each had 1 40%er, Oh well 1 Is better than getting skunked. :coffee2:
 
Ditto on the two skunks. Happened to me again this week for the second week in a row. Nothing in the last four bags. Oh well, I'm a glutten for punishment, will pick up two more bags on Friday. HH

FL Junkman
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom