What's new

Lunch time hunt - 14K wedding band with 3 diamonds and 2 red stones -Rubies? Garnets?

Skippy SH13

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2015
Messages
1,147
Reaction score
2,376
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
EDIT: No longer maintaining post.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 22
The city allows you to pay your taxes....

NIce find, thanks for sharing and HH ALL
 
once again a great find !!!really like that one.lord of the park....:occasion14:
 
That is one awesome ring!!!! A heck of a find! Congrats HH
 
Congrats on the gold ring find. I like how you hunt, :hello2: 2 hours in the middle of the day. I would find it hard to hunt unless I had on a pair of coveralls since I am a desk jockey (office worker).
 
That's a double whammy of a ring, nice job!
 
Super nice find! It seems all my " good " rings are skinny little silver ones. Don't get me wrong, I love silver in any form, but a nice big ring like that would reinvigorate my enthusiasm.
 
That is one interesting and unique ring! Haven't seen one like that (those) before! Great find!
 
If you have 14K and diamonds , it's no stretch to think you might have rubies as well . The pictures you currently have up look more
like garnet , but with better pictures we could be able to differentiate between them since rubies have a very distinctive sort
of red . Nice Find .
 
For two hours invested in the short hunt I would say you could not had done better! Beautiful Ring!!
 
hahahaha cool find 10906367_10152984930984770_3246850416896001183_n.webp
 
That is one ​NICE ring Skip!!

GOD Bless

Chris
 
Congratulations on that gold beauty
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom