What's new

Lunchtime Cold Call

Mentone Grizz

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2007
Messages
452
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Stopped by a bank during my lunch period today and asked for halves.....they had eight rolls, which produced twelve keepers, eight of which were in one roll. 2 90% and 10 40%!! Small potatoes, I know, but so much better than a sharp stick in the eye!!
- Grizz
 
Upvote 0
Nothing wrong with that!!!!!!!!! I haven't found that many in my last 10 boxes!!!!!!! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
 
Better than how i am doing

DW
 
I have difficulty in finding tellers banks, with rolls of halves.
 
I sure wish tellers could remember to give me a call when halves come in. :icon_thumright:
 
As fun as getting poked in the eye with a stick sounds, I'd take the halves any day too!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom