jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,833 Reaction score 76,271 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 3, 2025 Thread Owner #1
DizzyDigger Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 9, 2012 Messages 8,698 Reaction score 22,127 Golden Thread 0 Location Concrete, WA Detector(s) used Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about! Primary Interest: Prospecting Dec 3, 2025 #2 Did they mean a Hopalong Cassidy watch? Seems spellcheck was a PITA even back then.... Still, I'd love to swing a coil over that ground....it looks like an awesome spot for people to lose stuff..
Did they mean a Hopalong Cassidy watch? Seems spellcheck was a PITA even back then.... Still, I'd love to swing a coil over that ground....it looks like an awesome spot for people to lose stuff..
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,833 Reaction score 76,271 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 3, 2025 Thread Owner #3 I was in the Place Once ! c2005 the Girl Who was In Charge that Day left me in. I remember Pockets full of Coins. I stuck to the South edge of the yard. I Wish I Would have gone there More Now
I was in the Place Once ! c2005 the Girl Who was In Charge that Day left me in. I remember Pockets full of Coins. I stuck to the South edge of the yard. I Wish I Would have gone there More Now